Accounting and Bookkeeping
Passionate about saving legal tax dollars! I work with small companies needing part time help, without cutting quality.
- QUICKBOOKS TRAINING – for the hands on owner, training available for employees and groups.
- FINANCIAL ANALYSIS – your financials tell a story, let’s read them together so you may ask those questions.
- FINANCIAL REPORTING – financial statements from a third party are more credible.
- TAX PLANNING – by the time you get to your CPA, it’s too late, planning saves money.
- ACCOUNTING – monthly bank reconciliations are necessary.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE and ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE – paying and getting paid timely.
- BOOKKEEPING – the daily business needs.
- PAYROLL – legally 9 things need to be on a payroll stub or handed to them with payroll.
- HUMAN RESOURCES – the strictest employment laws of all 50 states, be compliant with the laws.
- MICHELANGELO OF MONEY $$$$… with a top honors degree in every area of accounting, legal compliance is not a maybe. And a California human resources certificate just to be all around compliant.
- OVER ACHIEVER THAT IS UNDER PRICED $