Next Gen Financial Planning is an independent fee-only financial planning firm in San Diego for active young professionals in their 20's - 40's who want to learn how to use money as a tool to balance today’s pressing needs with tomorrow’s dreams. We can help you answer questions that you’ve been wondering about such as:
- What do I want my future to look like, and what role do my financial decisions play as I design my ideal life?
- I just had a baby, should I start saving for their college education? If so, how?
- What’s the best way to balance paying down my debt while trying to save for the future?
- Should I refinance or consolidate my student loans? How do special student loan programs like PSLF, PAYE, and ICR work?
- I’m thinking about a major life change like getting married or starting a business. How does that affect my finances?
- It’s open enrollment time at my company and the options are overwhelming. How do I know which selections to make to maximize my employee benefits?
- I want to save for retirement, but how do I know how much I need to contribute or which funds to invest in?
- I haven’t looked at my life, auto, or home insurance policies since buying them several years ago. Do I have the right coverage for me, and am I paying too much?
- I just received a big bonus at work! Should I invest it, pay down my mortgage, or take that Caribbean dive trip?
Being fee-only means that we don't receive any kinds of commissions for the recommendations we make, so you can have confidence that we're always acting in your best interest. LGBT+ friendly
Located at 2550 5th Ave Suite 700 in Bankers Hill. Intersection of 5th and Laurel